Demonic Rage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demonic Rage

The Raged Demons

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

do you really,really, REALLY, WANT SPONCERSHIP??? Join tha SC tournament

Go down 
+6
KEI
apollo
~DR~Shadow
~DR~Disciple
~DR~Thunda
SCmount
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
~DR~Shadow
~DR~Shadow

do you really,really, REALLY, WANT SPONCERSHIP??? Join tha SC tournament - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: do you really,really, REALLY, WANT SPONCERSHIP??? Join tha SC tournament   do you really,really, REALLY, WANT SPONCERSHIP??? Join tha SC tournament - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 3:24 pm

hmm...this maybe more difficult than i thought...welp i gotta get my team down, LOL i kno for sure Akuma is on it....and i really dont wanna use cheap characters cause i dont like cheap characters......lol forget it ill go with the team i had in the first place, train the heck outta them and whoop ares as usual! LMAO
Back to top Go down
~DR~spawn350
Loyal Members
~DR~spawn350

do you really,really, REALLY, WANT SPONCERSHIP??? Join tha SC tournament - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: do you really,really, REALLY, WANT SPONCERSHIP??? Join tha SC tournament   do you really,really, REALLY, WANT SPONCERSHIP??? Join tha SC tournament - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 4:50 pm

well im gonna have to train akuma now
Back to top Go down
KEI
KEI

PostSubject: Re: do you really,really, REALLY, WANT SPONCERSHIP??? Join tha SC tournament   do you really,really, REALLY, WANT SPONCERSHIP??? Join tha SC tournament - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 6:35 pm

for future porposes .. which chars r banned in the tourney?
Back to top Go down
SCmount
Admin
Admin
SCmount

PostSubject: Re: do you really,really, REALLY, WANT SPONCERSHIP??? Join tha SC tournament   do you really,really, REALLY, WANT SPONCERSHIP??? Join tha SC tournament - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 10:55 pm

no characters are banned use whoever you want but you only get to use one person so keep in mind u better be good with whoever you choose
Back to top Go down
~DR~Shadow
~DR~Shadow

PostSubject: Re: do you really,really, REALLY, WANT SPONCERSHIP??? Join tha SC tournament   do you really,really, REALLY, WANT SPONCERSHIP??? Join tha SC tournament - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 6:22 am

LOL oh great...here comes Juggy and sent....i can see it now...welp i gotta change my team up...just a lil LOL random death!
Back to top Go down
SCmount
Admin
Admin
SCmount

PostSubject: Re: do you really,really, REALLY, WANT SPONCERSHIP??? Join tha SC tournament   do you really,really, REALLY, WANT SPONCERSHIP??? Join tha SC tournament - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 5:36 pm

sorry for tha delays ma aunts broadband access been trippin so i haven't really been able to get online but now i just got it back workin cus i called tech support so i'm gonna get on sfo later and see if i can host

another side note...
i wont be usin sentinel at all or sakura so whoever you guys decide to train with make sho that he has little or no weaknesses

TOURNAMENT START DATE: VERY, VERY, SOON
Back to top Go down
KEI
KEI

PostSubject: Re: do you really,really, REALLY, WANT SPONCERSHIP??? Join tha SC tournament   do you really,really, REALLY, WANT SPONCERSHIP??? Join tha SC tournament - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 11:53 am

yo mount u kinda havta w8 on the tourny abit cuz pplz tht r in even not in our clan any more
Back to top Go down
~DR~Shadow
~DR~Shadow

PostSubject: Re: do you really,really, REALLY, WANT SPONCERSHIP??? Join tha SC tournament   do you really,really, REALLY, WANT SPONCERSHIP??? Join tha SC tournament - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 5:03 pm

heh like looney LOL
Back to top Go down
~DR~looney
Loyal Members
~DR~looney

PostSubject: Re: do you really,really, REALLY, WANT SPONCERSHIP??? Join tha SC tournament   do you really,really, REALLY, WANT SPONCERSHIP??? Join tha SC tournament - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 9:17 am

so wat yall gone do den
Back to top Go down
~DR~Shadow
~DR~Shadow

PostSubject: Re: do you really,really, REALLY, WANT SPONCERSHIP??? Join tha SC tournament   do you really,really, REALLY, WANT SPONCERSHIP??? Join tha SC tournament - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 3:53 pm

lol okay i think imma go with Ken and Akuma! LOL please yall betta watch em LOL
Back to top Go down
~DR~looney
Loyal Members
~DR~looney

PostSubject: Re: do you really,really, REALLY, WANT SPONCERSHIP??? Join tha SC tournament   do you really,really, REALLY, WANT SPONCERSHIP??? Join tha SC tournament - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 9:21 am

so am i still in or wat
Back to top Go down
SCmount
Admin
Admin
SCmount

PostSubject: Re: do you really,really, REALLY, WANT SPONCERSHIP??? Join tha SC tournament   do you really,really, REALLY, WANT SPONCERSHIP??? Join tha SC tournament - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 1:37 am

hmm well u were already registered it don't matte to me if u still want in then your in
Back to top Go down
~DR~Shadow
~DR~Shadow

PostSubject: Re: do you really,really, REALLY, WANT SPONCERSHIP??? Join tha SC tournament   do you really,really, REALLY, WANT SPONCERSHIP??? Join tha SC tournament - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 1:45 pm

Twisted Evil lol cant wait for da tournament!
Back to top Go down
apollo
apollo

PostSubject: Re: do you really,really, REALLY, WANT SPONCERSHIP??? Join tha SC tournament   do you really,really, REALLY, WANT SPONCERSHIP??? Join tha SC tournament - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 2:20 pm

damn when the hell is it?! I've seen this post forever... and it still hasn't begun Neutral
Back to top Go down
KEI
KEI

PostSubject: Re: do you really,really, REALLY, WANT SPONCERSHIP??? Join tha SC tournament   do you really,really, REALLY, WANT SPONCERSHIP??? Join tha SC tournament - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 5:09 pm

havnt heard dood??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: do you really,really, REALLY, WANT SPONCERSHIP??? Join tha SC tournament   do you really,really, REALLY, WANT SPONCERSHIP??? Join tha SC tournament - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

do you really,really, REALLY, WANT SPONCERSHIP??? Join tha SC tournament
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2