Demonic Rage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demonic Rage

The Raged Demons

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

do you really,really, REALLY, WANT SPONCERSHIP??? Join tha SC tournament

Go down 
+6
KEI
apollo
~DR~Shadow
~DR~Disciple
~DR~Thunda
SCmount
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SCmount
Admin
Admin
SCmount

do you really,really, REALLY, WANT SPONCERSHIP??? Join tha SC tournament Empty
PostSubject: do you really,really, REALLY, WANT SPONCERSHIP??? Join tha SC tournament   do you really,really, REALLY, WANT SPONCERSHIP??? Join tha SC tournament I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 6:20 pm

lol well then your gonna have to play my lil game by my little rules......this will be a sponcership tournament HA hosted by yours truly!
Your gonna have to beat me in my favorite mode: DWX lol and thats pretty much it but this contest will take extreme skill and wont be a cakewalk even though i love all ma members and i'd love to just sponcer everyone....i'd feel better if you really worked for it and EARNED IT...you guys are gonna get frustrated but its all in good fun ok enough chit-chat here are tha rules....

1 ON 1 TAG
DWX MODE
NO HELPERS
NO TIMER

LOL NOW HERES THA CATCH.....

this will basically be a 2 on 1 tournament...confused? ok what i mean is that while tha mode may be 1 on 1 tag YOUR NOT ALLOWED TO TAG!!! NOT UH NOT AT ALL DURING THA WHOLE FIGHT! THAT MEANS NO VARIABLES OR DOUBLE COMBINATION SPECIALS...you can't even so much as press lp+lk for tha tag strike...so what you wanna do is pick your best person first if i catch you trying to be slick then i'll leave tha game and you'll get your precious win...but i'll ignore you 4awhile cus you not playin by tha rules BUT HERES ANOTHER CATCH....I CAN TAG ALL I WANT! I CAN DO VARIABLES, DOUBLE TEAM SPECIALS ALL THAT and i don't wanna hear no whining because you can't! SUCK IT UP AND PRACTICE NOW! tha tournament will start....hm....WEDNESDAY OCTOBER 29TH 2008! email me at scmount@hotmail.com if you got any personal questions

OH YEA AND ANOTHER THING! I'LL ONLY BE SPONCERING 3 PEOPLE SO PLEASE DON'T TAKE ALL DAY! THA TOURNAMENT END DATE IS TBA

reply with any questions or state if you joinin this tourney or not
Back to top Go down
~DR~Thunda
Admin
Admin
~DR~Thunda

PostSubject: Re: do you really,really, REALLY, WANT SPONCERSHIP??? Join tha SC tournament   do you really,really, REALLY, WANT SPONCERSHIP??? Join tha SC tournament I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 7:03 pm

YEA!
Back to top Go down
https://demonicrage.rpg-board.net
~DR~Disciple
Admin
Admin
~DR~Disciple

PostSubject: Re: do you really,really, REALLY, WANT SPONCERSHIP??? Join tha SC tournament   do you really,really, REALLY, WANT SPONCERSHIP??? Join tha SC tournament I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 11:36 pm

I have no choice Ill have to own ya mount yes The 1 and only Disciple will be joining this tourney
Back to top Go down
~DR~Disciple
Admin
Admin
~DR~Disciple

PostSubject: Re: do you really,really, REALLY, WANT SPONCERSHIP??? Join tha SC tournament   do you really,really, REALLY, WANT SPONCERSHIP??? Join tha SC tournament I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 11:40 pm

and this topic is gunna be moved to tourney
Back to top Go down
SCmount
Admin
Admin
SCmount

PostSubject: Re: do you really,really, REALLY, WANT SPONCERSHIP??? Join tha SC tournament   do you really,really, REALLY, WANT SPONCERSHIP??? Join tha SC tournament I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 9:50 am

lol nah i should start it next week or somethin just to give everyone a chance to try and sign up for it hmm
UPDATE!!!!
TOURNEY START DATE: TBA
CURRENT ENTRIES:
~DR~Thunda
~DR~Disciple
good luck you 2 i hope you've been training
Back to top Go down
~DR~Shadow
~DR~Shadow

PostSubject: SC tournamnet!!!   do you really,really, REALLY, WANT SPONCERSHIP??? Join tha SC tournament I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 2:22 pm

I shall join the tournament as well and I will show NO MERCY...WHAT...SO...EVER!!!!
Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
SCmount
Admin
Admin
SCmount

PostSubject: Re: do you really,really, REALLY, WANT SPONCERSHIP??? Join tha SC tournament   do you really,really, REALLY, WANT SPONCERSHIP??? Join tha SC tournament I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 3:18 pm

~DR~Shadow Accepted!! good luck bo$$ you'll need it
Back to top Go down
SCmount
Admin
Admin
SCmount

PostSubject: Re: do you really,really, REALLY, WANT SPONCERSHIP??? Join tha SC tournament   do you really,really, REALLY, WANT SPONCERSHIP??? Join tha SC tournament I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 8:39 am

CURRENT ENTRANTS!!:
~DR~Thunda
~DR~Disciple
~DR~Shadow
Back to top Go down
apollo
apollo

PostSubject: Re: do you really,really, REALLY, WANT SPONCERSHIP??? Join tha SC tournament   do you really,really, REALLY, WANT SPONCERSHIP??? Join tha SC tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 7:47 pm

so who won?!
Back to top Go down
SCmount
Admin
Admin
SCmount

PostSubject: Re: do you really,really, REALLY, WANT SPONCERSHIP??? Join tha SC tournament   do you really,really, REALLY, WANT SPONCERSHIP??? Join tha SC tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 8:23 pm

it aint started yet i want at least all tha council members to get in it.....so go head apollo if you wanna get in it feel free
Back to top Go down
KEI
KEI

PostSubject: Re: do you really,really, REALLY, WANT SPONCERSHIP??? Join tha SC tournament   do you really,really, REALLY, WANT SPONCERSHIP??? Join tha SC tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 11:15 pm

soo u want the council in it too mount? cuz im kool at watchin it.
Back to top Go down
SCmount
Admin
Admin
SCmount

PostSubject: Re: do you really,really, REALLY, WANT SPONCERSHIP??? Join tha SC tournament   do you really,really, REALLY, WANT SPONCERSHIP??? Join tha SC tournament I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 2:56 am

kei you can do whatever you choose you don't have to participate but if you gone watch sho support lol
Back to top Go down
~DR~SteelJawX
Loyal Members

PostSubject: Re: do you really,really, REALLY, WANT SPONCERSHIP??? Join tha SC tournament   do you really,really, REALLY, WANT SPONCERSHIP??? Join tha SC tournament I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 3:14 am

<~~~~~~~~~~~~Entrant, and new memba. Hola, and see you =P
Back to top Go down
SCmount
Admin
Admin
SCmount

PostSubject: Re: do you really,really, REALLY, WANT SPONCERSHIP??? Join tha SC tournament   do you really,really, REALLY, WANT SPONCERSHIP??? Join tha SC tournament I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 3:18 am

~DR~SteelJawX accepted!

CURRENT ENTRANTS!!:
~DR~Thunda
~DR~Shadow
~DR~Disciple
~DR~SteelJawX
Back to top Go down
~DR~CGoku_4
Loyal Members
~DR~CGoku_4

PostSubject: Re: do you really,really, REALLY, WANT SPONCERSHIP??? Join tha SC tournament   do you really,really, REALLY, WANT SPONCERSHIP??? Join tha SC tournament I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 2:35 pm

i herr i wan join
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/demgentryboyz
SCmount
Admin
Admin
SCmount

PostSubject: Re: do you really,really, REALLY, WANT SPONCERSHIP??? Join tha SC tournament   do you really,really, REALLY, WANT SPONCERSHIP??? Join tha SC tournament I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 6:22 pm

if you say so goku lol ~DR~CGoku_4 ACCEPTED!

CURRENT ENTRANTS!!:
~DR~Thunda
~DR~Shadow
~DR~Disciple
~DR~SteelJawX
~DR~CGoku_4
Back to top Go down
~DR~looney
Loyal Members
~DR~looney

PostSubject: Re: do you really,really, REALLY, WANT SPONCERSHIP??? Join tha SC tournament   do you really,really, REALLY, WANT SPONCERSHIP??? Join tha SC tournament I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 1:30 pm

i wanna join

~DR~looney
Back to top Go down
SCmount
Admin
Admin
SCmount

PostSubject: Re: do you really,really, REALLY, WANT SPONCERSHIP??? Join tha SC tournament   do you really,really, REALLY, WANT SPONCERSHIP??? Join tha SC tournament I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 9:12 pm

~DR~looney ACCEPTED!!! my my now its startin to get interestin

CURRENT ENTRANTS!!!!:
~DR~Thunda
~DR~Shadow
~DR~Disciple
~DR~SteelJawX
~DR~CGoku_4
~DR~looney

more....give me MORE challengers!!!!
Back to top Go down
KEI
KEI

PostSubject: Re: do you really,really, REALLY, WANT SPONCERSHIP??? Join tha SC tournament   do you really,really, REALLY, WANT SPONCERSHIP??? Join tha SC tournament I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 11:24 pm

ehh wat the hell
ill jion just for the hell of it ^^
Back to top Go down
SCmount
Admin
Admin
SCmount

PostSubject: Re: do you really,really, REALLY, WANT SPONCERSHIP??? Join tha SC tournament   do you really,really, REALLY, WANT SPONCERSHIP??? Join tha SC tournament I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 9:09 am

lololol o really now kei? well hey thats all i needed to hear....just gimme tha name of an account thats not sponcered or vip that your gonna use to enter the tournament
Back to top Go down
~DR~looney
Loyal Members
~DR~looney

PostSubject: Re: do you really,really, REALLY, WANT SPONCERSHIP??? Join tha SC tournament   do you really,really, REALLY, WANT SPONCERSHIP??? Join tha SC tournament I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 6:42 pm

ay spawn350 said he wanna join
Back to top Go down
~DR~spawn350
Loyal Members
~DR~spawn350

PostSubject: Re: do you really,really, REALLY, WANT SPONCERSHIP??? Join tha SC tournament   do you really,really, REALLY, WANT SPONCERSHIP??? Join tha SC tournament I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 8:51 pm

i wanna join so when is gonna be =D ill try me best to win =P
Back to top Go down
~DR~Shadow
~DR~Shadow

PostSubject: Re: do you really,really, REALLY, WANT SPONCERSHIP??? Join tha SC tournament   do you really,really, REALLY, WANT SPONCERSHIP??? Join tha SC tournament I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 5:46 pm

lol kool more challengers....lol for me to crush MWAHAHAHAHA!!!
Back to top Go down
~DR~spawn350
Loyal Members
~DR~spawn350

PostSubject: Re: do you really,really, REALLY, WANT SPONCERSHIP??? Join tha SC tournament   do you really,really, REALLY, WANT SPONCERSHIP??? Join tha SC tournament I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 9:48 pm

lol ok
Back to top Go down
SCmount
Admin
Admin
SCmount

PostSubject: Re: do you really,really, REALLY, WANT SPONCERSHIP??? Join tha SC tournament   do you really,really, REALLY, WANT SPONCERSHIP??? Join tha SC tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 10:49 am

~DR~spawn350 accepted!

as for when tha tournament starts? i don't kno yet somethin been wrong wit tha broadband on this dumba$$ laptop but ma aunt supposed to be callin it today so we can see wa$$up then i'll be able to host again and i can start tha tourny....

as a side note to tha rules since we have more challengers entering there will be a slight elimination depending on how many people (if any) beat me so if four of you win...then since i'm only sponsering 3 ppl you guys gone have to duke it out to decide who's gone be tha 3rd person to receive sponsorship
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: do you really,really, REALLY, WANT SPONCERSHIP??? Join tha SC tournament   do you really,really, REALLY, WANT SPONCERSHIP??? Join tha SC tournament I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

do you really,really, REALLY, WANT SPONCERSHIP??? Join tha SC tournament
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next