Demonic Rage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demonic Rage

The Raged Demons

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

who should our allies be?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ami-chan=)
Admin
Admin
Ami-chan=)

who should our allies be? Empty
PostSubject: who should our allies be?   who should our allies be? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 3:10 pm

Allies, i honestly thiknk we need to become allies with the clan that aneya is in. so far she is the only girl that can acually beat me. so obviously their clan has good taste. so yea i vote FK as our allies.
Back to top Go down
~DR~Disciple
Admin
Admin
~DR~Disciple

PostSubject: Re: who should our allies be?   who should our allies be? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 6:27 pm

i agree and we should be allies wit RD cause they a good clan to
Back to top Go down
~DR~Raging_Ryu
Loyal Members
~DR~Raging_Ryu

PostSubject: Re: who should our allies be?   who should our allies be? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 12:57 am

Yes i am New I Know But Why Do We Not Corraporate With X-F They Are a Good Clan and they are pretty strong I Say We SHould Be Freinds or allies with X-F OR INK Cause those 2 clans are pretty up the respect List
Back to top Go down
SCmount
Admin
Admin
SCmount

PostSubject: Re: who should our allies be?   who should our allies be? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 12:38 pm

lol yea Aneya is pretty good ha she can't beat ME though lol jk but ashley is pretty good but i think she is in DP
Back to top Go down
~DR~Disciple
Admin
Admin
~DR~Disciple

PostSubject: Re: who should our allies be?   who should our allies be? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 7:54 pm

naw she in ~KK~
Khan Killias
Back to top Go down
~DR~Phil
~DR~Phil

PostSubject: Re: who should our allies be?   who should our allies be? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:05 pm

SFB should b our allie Very Happy
Back to top Go down
~DR~Phil
~DR~Phil

PostSubject: Re: who should our allies be?   who should our allies be? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 5:46 am

also tf should b our allies and devil uh thats all i can think of Smile
Back to top Go down
~DR~Phil
~DR~Phil

PostSubject: Re: who should our allies be?   who should our allies be? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 4:26 pm

ooo today i got a new alli xa clan helping my friend in that clan u kno owning Cool
Back to top Go down
~DR~Disciple
Admin
Admin
~DR~Disciple

PostSubject: Re: who should our allies be?   who should our allies be? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 6:02 pm

NICE phil aka Demon but (T-F) is a noob clan i beat true so many times i had to leave cause it was eitiher me be the leader or i left the clan i choose leave no offense but never seen any sfb members on sfo so cant say anything about them
Back to top Go down
~DR~Phil
~DR~Phil

PostSubject: Re: who should our allies be?   who should our allies be? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 6:38 pm

ya i kno all of this tongue
Back to top Go down
~DR~Phil
~DR~Phil

PostSubject: Re: who should our allies be?   who should our allies be? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 7:06 pm

u kno we should just make a friends list of ppl tongue
Back to top Go down
~DR~Phil
~DR~Phil

PostSubject: Re: who should our allies be?   who should our allies be? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 8:18 pm

uh rko idk they seem n00bish Neutral
Back to top Go down
SCmount
Admin
Admin
SCmount

PostSubject: Re: who should our allies be?   who should our allies be? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 1:57 pm

why are we so interested in being everyones friend?? why don't we just go out and dominate then discuss who wants to join with us if that be tha case not who we wanna kiss up to askin to be our allies if we ask then it'll really make us look weak and that we tryin 2 hide behind larger clans just to try and make ourselves look big....i could give a damn who's an ally or not i'll get down with anyone lol but much love to my fellow ~DR~ ppl...do ya thang handle ya biz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who should our allies be?   who should our allies be? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

who should our allies be?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demonic Rage :: ~DR~ Clans New & Info :: Allies And Enemies-
Jump to: