Demonic Rage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demonic Rage

The Raged Demons

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Next Weeks officiality

Go down 
+2
Ami-chan=)
~DR~Thunda
6 posters
AuthorMessage
~DR~Thunda
Admin
Admin
~DR~Thunda

Next Weeks officiality Empty
PostSubject: Next Weeks officiality   Next Weeks officiality I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 3:27 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In order to create a clan, you are required to meet the minimum regulation.

You must have at least 6 members, not including yourself (which is 7 users total).
You and your members must be active to prevent any dead activity in the clan system.
Your member must be register in the community to be official.
You must give a good description about your clan.
Your may only have a maximum of 12 members, with 2 members reserved from clan fights. This means, you may have 12 members, but if one goes inactive, he becomes reserved and you are allowed to take in a new member without booting the inactive member.
If a member leaves your clan, they are not allowed to join a clan within 7 days without a notification.

No clan jumping are allowed. If you're not satisfy with your current clan, and you wish to move with a better one. Please PM me on why you wish to move to another clan. This way, I can review the previous clan and see the issue causing clan hopping.

These are the official BG Rules
AMI this is your job make us official babe!

AS for UG
Rules for Making a Official Clan

1. You must have a reasonable post count. Do not "Spam" Just to get your post count up it will be deleted and you will not make a clan. 15-20 non spam posts seems reasonable. [To ensure you are active.]

2. All clan members in your clan MUST have an account on SFO Underground
If you already have a clan, and wish for your current members to join, they must post confirming so.

3. Official clans must have at least 7 active members.
This is to help stabilize for clan battles.

4. Official clans must remain active!
If a clan does not either initiate on the forum
or accept a challenge within 30 days of the end of their last clan battle,
the clan will be removed. If a clan goes inactive, they will be warned once. Afterwards, must start over.

5. Unofficial clans must have active registration threads.
If no one applies for your unofficial clan, your registration thread will be closed in time.

6. Registration thread/Intro
"Join my clan, it's cool" Is not an acceptable way to start a clan, make it right. Tell what your clan has to offer, ect.

7. Stronghold Policy.
Your stronghold is where your clan is kept. It must be used, this is another way to insure that your clan is active.
If your stronghold isn't being in use, then your clan will be unofficial. Please note that a clan must have at least 7 members before it can obtain a stronghold. --Master_Jay

Disciple this is all you bro get us official!!
Back to top Go down
https://demonicrage.rpg-board.net
~DR~Thunda
Admin
Admin
~DR~Thunda

PostSubject: Re: Next Weeks officiality   Next Weeks officiality I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 3:34 am

That gives me an Idea all the top 5 NEEDS an apprentice and then we have a first string and second string.
And the other 2 ppl could be helpfull from our site community
Back to top Go down
https://demonicrage.rpg-board.net
Ami-chan=)
Admin
Admin
Ami-chan=)

PostSubject: Re: Next Weeks officiality   Next Weeks officiality I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 3:30 pm

ok then i will assign assistants

Stingerbomber=Goku
Thunda=croc
Jay=pa3
disciple=Shin
Kei=...apollo?
Back to top Go down
SCmount
Admin
Admin
SCmount

PostSubject: Re: Next Weeks officiality   Next Weeks officiality I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 10:42 am

wait i got chun li on my side now
Back to top Go down
apollo
apollo

PostSubject: Re: Next Weeks officiality   Next Weeks officiality I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 8:02 pm

sorry... im no1s assistant or lacky Neutral

Next Weeks officiality Apollo10
Back to top Go down
apollo
apollo

PostSubject: Re: Next Weeks officiality   Next Weeks officiality I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 9:35 pm

and one more thing... im not even in this clan/ order/ guild/ council so... yeah...
Back to top Go down
SCmount
Admin
Admin
SCmount

PostSubject: Re: Next Weeks officiality   Next Weeks officiality I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 8:49 am

then why do u post on this site?
Back to top Go down
apollo
apollo

PostSubject: Re: Next Weeks officiality   Next Weeks officiality I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 2:31 pm

idk..boredom i only posted on non-clan related stuff... but she made me post here to represent my position on this site (which is nothing)
Back to top Go down
~DR~Disciple
Admin
Admin
~DR~Disciple

PostSubject: Re: Next Weeks officiality   Next Weeks officiality I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 7:03 pm

ok i got gouku as my apprentice and y did he register on the site if he wasnt in the clan
Back to top Go down
~DR~Disciple
Admin
Admin
~DR~Disciple

PostSubject: Re: Next Weeks officiality   Next Weeks officiality I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 11:00 am

nvm i got ~DR~thejoker thats my apprentice
Back to top Go down
SCmount
Admin
Admin
SCmount

PostSubject: Re: Next Weeks officiality   Next Weeks officiality I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 9:07 am

man....half tha ppl thats been assigned haven't been showin up (currently searching for a motivated active apprentice) its all good i'm gonna keep kickin a$$ till someone gives in..tha name of tha game is FORTITUDE
Back to top Go down
~DR~Phil
~DR~Phil

PostSubject: Re: Next Weeks officiality   Next Weeks officiality I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:42 pm

im super active hehehe im on every day tongue
Back to top Go down
SCmount
Admin
Admin
SCmount

PostSubject: Re: Next Weeks officiality   Next Weeks officiality I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 10:47 am

whats your user name on sfo phil
Back to top Go down
~DR~Phil
~DR~Phil

PostSubject: Re: Next Weeks officiality   Next Weeks officiality I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 10:12 am

on sfo or ug Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Next Weeks officiality   Next Weeks officiality I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Next Weeks officiality
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demonic Rage :: Anouncements :: Becoming Official-
Jump to: