Demonic Rage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demonic Rage

The Raged Demons

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

speakin of some random ish

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SCmount
Admin
Admin
SCmount

speakin of some random ish Empty
PostSubject: speakin of some random ish   speakin of some random ish I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 11:52 am

a have any of you ever been hella hyped about somethin then when you get what you want or get where u want then your just hella dissappointed? lol share your experience
Back to top Go down
Ami-chan=)
Admin
Admin
Ami-chan=)

PostSubject: Re: speakin of some random ish   speakin of some random ish I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 3:14 pm

um since i know you guys good enough i can tell you this. (hope you have a strong stomache.)

Ok, i was going to finally get a pet dog when i was like 10 (...i feel old)
I was soo exited. we went to the pet plce and got the dog. then he was being stupid and ran out into the street. i was sooo happy and stupid i went out and got it. and well i think you know what happened next. I reached for him and he got hit by a car... Yup. blood all over my face and everything... Soooo i was soo happy then i was crying my face off. Gosh i hate georgia.
Back to top Go down
SCmount
Admin
Admin
SCmount

PostSubject: Re: speakin of some random ish   speakin of some random ish I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 7:55 pm

daaanggg thats hella weak like 4real thats too bad ok well i have one too....

when i was younger and i was stayin wit my pops (**** him) but yea i used to be there and my moms would call and say she gone pifck me up (she only lived like 13 mins away and i'd get ready and be all hyped and be waitin and waitin....but she wouldn't show up.....i was like 6 or 7 when this was happenin
Back to top Go down
Ami-chan=)
Admin
Admin
Ami-chan=)

PostSubject: Re: speakin of some random ish   speakin of some random ish I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 2:33 pm

ouch. poor thing...

Today i was waiting for my best friend and she was like guess what Ashlotte (dont ever let me catch you calling me by my real name. ot you pay -.-) i was like what she sadi i have a present for you. and i waited for like an hour and she waslike here you go.
and it turned out to be the exact same necklace i was wearing. (its a saffire gem with a dragon around it. ) and i was like awwww. i was so exited for nothing. but she gave up her pay check for it so i had to take it. (now i have two^^)
Back to top Go down
SCmount
Admin
Admin
SCmount

PostSubject: Re: speakin of some random ish   speakin of some random ish I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 4:53 pm

well you can give the one that was yours to someone and keep tha one she gave you or just have 2....

there was a time where i was at work now i work from 11pm to 7 in tha mornin so i was expectin to go to my aunts where i was stayin at and hop in tha shower real quick you kno prolly take a lil nap or so cus i had to be at skoo at 8 30 in tha mornin so when i got home its like her a$$ locked tha door and all that and i had tha garage door opener and even tha doorr in tha garage was locked! so i'm like what tha hell callin her phone and all that knockin and its like at 8:15 she answer her phone talkin bout she was sleep so all i had time to do was change and head right back out.....some straight bs aint it?
Back to top Go down
Ami-chan=)
Admin
Admin
Ami-chan=)

PostSubject: Re: speakin of some random ish   speakin of some random ish I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 12:17 pm

wow... poor thing. i dont think i have anything that will compare to that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: speakin of some random ish   speakin of some random ish I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

speakin of some random ish
Page 1 of 1