Demonic Rage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demonic Rage

The Raged Demons

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

cmon now tha best we can do is chamillionaire and lil wayne?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SCmount
Admin
Admin
SCmount

cmon now tha best we can do is chamillionaire and lil wayne? Empty
PostSubject: cmon now tha best we can do is chamillionaire and lil wayne?   cmon now tha best we can do is chamillionaire and lil wayne? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 11:39 am

i aint really trippin cus i got my zune on when i get online but could we atleast throw on that song "hello" its by icecube, mc ren and dr. dre
Back to top Go down
Ami-chan=)
Admin
Admin
Ami-chan=)

PostSubject: Re: cmon now tha best we can do is chamillionaire and lil wayne?   cmon now tha best we can do is chamillionaire and lil wayne? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 3:11 pm

hey as long as they have flyleaf and evanesence i'm good. cause i am getting so tired of country music. (i really should move out of georgia)
Back to top Go down
~DR~Phil
~DR~Phil

PostSubject: Re: cmon now tha best we can do is chamillionaire and lil wayne?   cmon now tha best we can do is chamillionaire and lil wayne? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:47 pm

i might b able 2 get us some music some time this week then we can party geek
Back to top Go down
~DR~Phil
~DR~Phil

PostSubject: Re: cmon now tha best we can do is chamillionaire and lil wayne?   cmon now tha best we can do is chamillionaire and lil wayne? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 8:15 pm

wat a quiet site silent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cmon now tha best we can do is chamillionaire and lil wayne?   cmon now tha best we can do is chamillionaire and lil wayne? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

cmon now tha best we can do is chamillionaire and lil wayne?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demonic Rage :: ~DR~ Clans New & Info :: Music-
Jump to: