Demonic Rage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demonic Rage

The Raged Demons

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ima start start sumtin about ghost...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
KEI
KEI

ima start start sumtin about ghost... Empty
PostSubject: ima start start sumtin about ghost...   ima start start sumtin about ghost... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 11:20 pm

aite this is sumtin i always ike to do.

wat was ur scarist experience and tell ur experiences? ;]]
Back to top Go down
~DR~Phil
~DR~Phil

PostSubject: Re: ima start start sumtin about ghost...   ima start start sumtin about ghost... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 5:59 am

mine would hav 2 b almost getting ran over by a car like 5 times pale
Back to top Go down
Ami-chan=)
Admin
Admin
Ami-chan=)

PostSubject: Re: ima start start sumtin about ghost...   ima start start sumtin about ghost... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 6:11 pm

you know what i dont even want to go there...
Back to top Go down
KEI
KEI

PostSubject: Re: ima start start sumtin about ghost...   ima start start sumtin about ghost... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 11:17 pm

i had alot of experiences with ghost..
expecaily at night when i use to live in my home town pale
Back to top Go down
~DR~Phil
~DR~Phil

PostSubject: Re: ima start start sumtin about ghost...   ima start start sumtin about ghost... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 12:00 am

lmao bunch of bull Razz
Back to top Go down
SCmount
Admin
Admin
SCmount

PostSubject: Re: ima start start sumtin about ghost...   ima start start sumtin about ghost... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 2:07 pm

kei whats your hometown i can believe you 2 cus in arizona i seen some $hit when i was walkin home at like 10 at nite leavin my uncle house and its like i seen it across tha street so i was like F it i'm a man i aint scared of nothin but when i started walkin across tha street it started movin towards me so i'm like what tha **** and i stop and it looked like someone in a white sheet with both arms up yet there were no eye holes and it wasn't making any noise...so i take some steps back and it starts movin faster so i'm like **** it i take off back to my uncles house you guys may not believe me but i looked back and it was movin HELLA fast in my direction.....now i looked at tha thing if there was someone under it then theres no way they could of been runnin and not makin no noise and another thing too....tha sheet never bent forward like how it would from someones knees bending from walkin or runnin under it plus the sheet was an INCH ABOVE THA GROUND and cmon now i wasn't no lil kid this happened not even a year ago tha hairs on tha back of my neck stood on end and i had goosebumps all over so i kno i wasn't just trippin
Back to top Go down
~DR~Phil
~DR~Phil

PostSubject: Re: ima start start sumtin about ghost...   ima start start sumtin about ghost... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 12:39 am

i got lost after 2 words tongue
Back to top Go down
SCmount
Admin
Admin
SCmount

PostSubject: Re: ima start start sumtin about ghost...   ima start start sumtin about ghost... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 8:58 am

lolol you kno what phil? me and you gone catch fades you keep talkin about my posts
Back to top Go down
~DR~Phil
~DR~Phil

PostSubject: Re: ima start start sumtin about ghost...   ima start start sumtin about ghost... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 10:06 am

well dont type a dam paragraph c enough of that at school geez geek
Back to top Go down
SCmount
Admin
Admin
SCmount

PostSubject: Re: ima start start sumtin about ghost...   ima start start sumtin about ghost... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 2:12 pm

1st off if you aint got nothin 2 say about tha topic then don't say nothin lol your irrelevant posts serve no purpose to anyone.....not even yourself
Back to top Go down
apollo
apollo

PostSubject: Re: ima start start sumtin about ghost...   ima start start sumtin about ghost... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 5:09 pm

that shid was deep bruh... i feel ya
Back to top Go down
KEI
KEI

PostSubject: Re: ima start start sumtin about ghost...   ima start start sumtin about ghost... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 4:46 am

i do too mount man
but where i use to live its ike a ghost town there...

small,every1 knew every1 tht it waz how small the town waz and even rumors catch by a daygo.Nuthin but grass and dirt wen u r outside.

man but only small things happened too me lately*hearin voices wen alone..dark figures outa corner..some1s presence.. and this is wen i waz at BNG.
Back to top Go down
SCmount
Admin
Admin
SCmount

PostSubject: Re: ima start start sumtin about ghost...   ima start start sumtin about ghost... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 10:44 pm

yea its real $hit though i've seen crazy stuff 2 go head kei if you want you can go in detail bout some of yo exp
Back to top Go down
Ami-chan=)
Admin
Admin
Ami-chan=)

PostSubject: Re: ima start start sumtin about ghost...   ima start start sumtin about ghost... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 7:41 pm

...ok you are going to think this is weird but... ( oh and i might add since i know i'm the only girl if any of you laugh i chop your penis off...) ok i made pie...cause i was bored at like ...midnight so i set it on the counter and then when i walked away a little i heard a sound kinda like "kiss the hampster" or somthing like that... i hate my house...

ok fine you can laugh...
Back to top Go down
SCmount
Admin
Admin
SCmount

PostSubject: Re: ima start start sumtin about ghost...   ima start start sumtin about ghost... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 8:19 am

how many stories is your house and nah i aint laughin at you...you not laughin so neither am i
Back to top Go down
KEI
KEI

PostSubject: Re: ima start start sumtin about ghost...   ima start start sumtin about ghost... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 7:51 pm

oh gyea..ur not soppose to be in the kitchen during midnight bcuz it will attrct THINGS to u.it attracts becuz the noise.

i had tht hapened to me too.i waz in my room and my step mum and i were playing vidoe games then she said she waz going to sleep so i didtoo.but b4 i went to sleep i went in the kitchen to get a drink of water.i went to myroom, the n half way to my room, i heard some 1 say *come..help...me..* it waz a little gurls voice and gyesh i kno its corny but i heard it. so i got freaked out and ran into my step mums room and kiked the door down*she closed it wen she went in.*

then she waz ike waz happened then i told her..she said dont go in the kitchen during the night...

P.S.i kno things tht attract THiNgS towards u..
Back to top Go down
Ami-chan=)
Admin
Admin
Ami-chan=)

PostSubject: Re: ima start start sumtin about ghost...   ima start start sumtin about ghost... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 6:23 pm

omg! today my dog raped me!

i was sleeping and i had a dream about my dead dog (his name was hitler lmao!!!!) and he was raping me... i am soo disgusted. his penis was soooo small...!
Back to top Go down
KEI
KEI

PostSubject: Re: ima start start sumtin about ghost...   ima start start sumtin about ghost... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 9:06 pm

lmao

ewww
Back to top Go down
SCmount
Admin
Admin
SCmount

PostSubject: Re: ima start start sumtin about ghost...   ima start start sumtin about ghost... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 6:01 pm

you seem to be makin more of a big deal about tha size of his penis than tha actual situation -_-....lolol i'm jk JK!
Back to top Go down
Ami-chan=)
Admin
Admin
Ami-chan=)

PostSubject: Re: ima start start sumtin about ghost...   ima start start sumtin about ghost... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 4:15 pm

-.- i'mma kill you... and besides not to make myself sound like a slut but what girl doesnt likke a big penis!?!?! Besides i'm not like that i care for personalities.... they make me smile.... queen
Back to top Go down
KEI
KEI

PostSubject: Re: ima start start sumtin about ghost...   ima start start sumtin about ghost... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 8:36 pm

ahaha w0w ami XDD

but personalities r very entertanin to have cuz if u were a slump no 1 would ike to be your friend.
Back to top Go down
SCmount
Admin
Admin
SCmount

PostSubject: Re: ima start start sumtin about ghost...   ima start start sumtin about ghost... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 1:40 am

cut tha bullshit ami lol yea personality is coo but someone bad in bed is gone ruin tha relationship point blank thats it game set and match
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ima start start sumtin about ghost...   ima start start sumtin about ghost... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ima start start sumtin about ghost...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demonic Rage :: ~DR~ Clans New & Info :: Randomness!-
Jump to: